Re: gnome-pim-conduits CVS?

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 12:46, C. Michael McCallum wrote:

> One more thing, I finally decided to verify the evolution rpm that
> ximian provides and it's missing a bunch of things:
>
> missing    /usr/lib/evolution/camel-providers/0.13/libcamelsmtp.so.0.0.0
> missing    /usr/lib/evolution/camel-providers/0.13/libcamelsmtp.urls
> missing    /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-mail-importers/0.13/libmbox.so
> .
> .
> .
> missing    /usr/share/omf/evolution/evolution-no.omf

This means they are missing on your specific system, not in general in
the RPM afaik.

> The evolution*-src.rpm has proven to be too complex for me to build.
> It requires a specific db3 version, for example, and this version
> is earlier than the one I just installed for glibc-2.2.

Which is why we provide the evo-db3 package (which installs in a prefix
so as not to interfere with anything), i believe there is also one for
ldap.

-JP

JP Rosevear				jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.				http://www.ximian.com