Re: gnome-pilot-list digest, Vol 1 #205 - 1 msg

> Both acutally ...
> It used to work but last weekend it didn't

Well, at least you're doing better than I... I have yet to have gnome-pilot
work with my visor since I manually built it long ago.  I'm currently using
the Ximian packages (from Gnome 1.4, I think; not positive on the package
numbers, but they're "the latest" according to red-carpet).  When I try to
sync, it actually starts almost OK, and gives me the "Backing up database XXX"
message on screen and on the visor (so I know it's communicating!), but then
hangs and never finishes.  Grumble...

-->VPutz