RE: First initialisation problem with gnome-pilot 0.1.61

Oy...

>This is caused by line 419 : timeout_handler_id =
>gtk_timeout_add(5000,timeout,pixmap);
>in applet/pilot.c which was added by eskil in his latest cvs commit for
>0.1.61

Doh!

>Any idea to better fix this problem ?

Hmmm, hope that I can remembre this by when I get home,
or file a bugreport on bugzilla.eazel.com which I still
occasionally check.

I guess the trick is just have a bool or maybe one more
state so that we know that we're still setting up, but
we're waiting for the capplet to finish.

I'll look at this tonight.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!