Re: Pilot Connection problems

Hi,

On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 12:01, Hartnett wrote:
> I am having problems getting my Palm Vx to sync with my system. I am
> running Red Hat 7.2 and have sinced upgrade Gnome Address Card to
> 1.4.0, though the tar file had 1.4.3 as part of its name. I also
> installed gnome-pilot applet 0.1.62, and gnome-pilot-conduits-0.7.
> Both Pilot Link and Pilot Conduits show up in the Control Center. Also
> on initial setup the app is able to communicate with my Palm to get my
> user name from it, as well as the CPU ID, and I have setup the conduits.
> When ever I try to sync "gnome-pilot progress" window pops up, and that
> is it, it just does nothing. My Pilot reports that it has lost
> connection between the pilot and the computer, nothing has physically
> changed do to me.

I just upgraded to 7.2 after my 7.1 installation trashed it's /
partition, and since reinstalling I have exactly the same problem, with
the same gnome-pilot versions you have. No idea why, but you're not
alone :)

cheers,
--
James Smith - Vapour Technology - james vapourtech com
www: http://www.vapourtech.com/          ICQ: 53372434