Re: Error compile gnome-pilot 0.1.62 tarball

Hello,
I installed my gnome from a SuSE distribution, but since have done all updates from source tarballs.
Where can I find the source tarball for the gnome-core-devel rpm ?
I would much rather install from source tarballs but would accept an RPM or a SRPM. However, a *long* search on the net gives lots of RPMs and SRPMS, and I am not sure which one I should get.
Any pointers ?

   Phillip