RE: gnome-pilot/PIMs (was Re: Setup)

I like gnome-pim.  It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Evolution,
but it works pretty for me.  Unlike Evolution, which has a distinctly
Outlook-ish feel, gnome-pim takes the UNIX approach (do one thing and do it
well).

> Is there anything that's as safe (or safer) and
> predictable as JPilot?

Not being familiar with JPilot, I can't say one way or the other.

HTH,
Ian