Re: indentifying user, unrecognized symbol: stat

On Fri, 2001-10-19 at 10:18, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> > I've had this problem when mixing Eskil's and Ximian's packages. You can
> > either download Eskil's pilot-link or download the src RPM of
> > gnome-pilot and recompile (rpm --rebuild <package>.src.rpm).
>
> 	What exactly is "Eskil's pilot-link"?

The unofficial release of pilot-link (0.9.6 from cvs) at
http://www.eskil.org/gnome-pilot/download/

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!