Re: indentifying user, unrecognized symbol: stat

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 19:55, Stephen Espy wrote:

> Using gnome-pilot 1.62-1, pilot link 0.9.5 (ximian) conduits 0.7.1 and
> pilot-link devel 0.9.5 ximian on rehat 7.1, I set up the cradle and palm
> with a timeout of 10. I restart the gpilotd manaully, and here is the
> output when  I hit "sync" on the cradle and it switches to "Indetifying
> User" Incedentally, the timeout is 10 seconds, but the message that it
> has timedout appears instantly.
>
> Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

I've had this problem when mixing Eskil's and Ximian's packages. You can
either download Eskil's pilot-link or download the src RPM of
gnome-pilot and recompile (rpm --rebuild <package>.src.rpm).

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!