RE: Setup

yo...

> It's like: it worked first time, failed about a dozen times. A got
> frustrated, turned off Evo conduits and turned on normal backup. And it
> worked that time - I turned on Evo again as well it failed and has ever
> since.

Uhm, and whats the gpilotd output with the Evo conduits enabled ? If
something goes wrong during loading the conduits (I doubt I've spend much
time in handling that), it might cause the device to timeout.

> Your saying that it works with Visor and serial ports?

should, visor on serial is like palms on serial, and I know that works.
But you're hardly the only person who has  Visor on USB.

/dev/eskil