RE: backup and lost categories

Yo...

>code, and yeah, I've fucked up in the backup code. It doesn't
>read the appinfo block (which contains, tadaa, categories).

Okie, update is in CVS, I'll make a release RSN

>check out a program called MassTransit to easily (well,
>easier) move records back into categories.

Actually, even better. Since the category id is in the record
itself, and the appinfo block just contains the categories
that exist, if you reedit your categories to the same state
you used to have, the records should be back in place.

/dev/tard

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!