Re: multiple address conduits

On 05-Oct-2001 Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> Hi all
>
> It seems, gnome-pilot is unable to use conduits gnome-card and eaddress
> together. At least, it ignores eaddress if gnome-card is turned on. When
> I turn gnome-card off, eaddress works. I think this is annoying. Any
> workarounds?

I wish. I have all conduits except EAddress disabled, but when I try to sync
wombat crashes and then pilot-sync segfaults.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
$(B:MJ8$HCRF`H~$NIc(B        -=-=-  s-luppescu uchicago edu
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl.html
http://musuko.uchicago.edu/pubkey.asc for PGP Public Key
ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070
It's always darkest just before it gets pitch black.