Re: gnome-pim-conduits CVS?

yo....

>I am clearly missing something here, as I get this message from the configure:
>
>     configure: warning: gnome-pilot development package not installed
or
>     installation problem
>I assume that if it finds gnome-pilot-devel properly, it will make the
>conduits?

Hmmm, are you building for another prefix ? And do you
have pilot-link devel installed (well, gnome-pilot-devel
deps on it, so I guess so).

The presence is detected by running "gnome-config gpilot",
which should not print out anything (if module gpilot
doesn't exist, it'll barf a warning). Try to run
"gnome-config --modversion gpilot". If it doesn't
print the sane version, but just an error, there is
definitely something horked in the install.

Could it be, that you have a config.cache lying around
that is used ?

/dev/tard

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!