Re: gnome-pilot-conduit buffer fixes

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Jeff Harris wrote:

> The latest gnome-pilot-conduit package has a couple buffer issues in the
> memo file conduit which were causing problems.  If a long memo name was

It has a lot of issues. I've been going through this to fix it's use of
g_snprintf which is the biggest cause of sigsegvs. So your patch (which at
a glance seems sound) isn't appliable anymore.

But I should have a new gnome-pilot-conduits release out which doesnt
sigsegv as often, might not even spam the memo dirs with <filename>.x+1

/dev/eskil