Re: Debian ARM/Kyocera SmartPhone

Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

So, now that I know the problem, is it safe to try syncing?  Or will it
crash my phone hard?

Well, unless anyone has tried it before, someone will have to be the first
:)

Good news: with 0.1.63, it seems to work! I've hot-synced the device, and verified that the memos and clock syncing work. I'm going to try to sync into evolution at some point, but have no reason to believe that won't work.

One more platform to add to the success list.

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>