Re: Gnome-pilot on RedHat 7.1?

Hello,
You might also be interested in Adam Powell's post concerning the Kyocera smartphone and debian distribs, because at the bottom of the page he lists gnome-pilot dependencies with gnome-pilot 0.1.62-1.1 package. He compiled for StrongARM, but the list should be a good clue to what you need on your machine. Tell us if you get it working, I'm going to start verifying my current config.

   Phillip

Per Rolfhamre wrote:

I have searched all over Internet (at least it felt like it) without
finding any rpm or source code to gnome pilot.

I don't think I'm the first one wanting Gnome-pilot in my RedHat
7.1...

Does anyone know where to download a rpm to RedHat 7.1 (or the source
code)?

Please, I am new to this mailing list and I don't know the level
of discussions yet? This might just be a stupid question. If it is -
let me know...

/