Re: Pilot Connection problems

I tried both a tar and RPM version already, and the notices on dependicies made me pause on continung with that idea. Jpilot works, and I at least have that at this point, which was listed as a dependcy.
I know I could always reinstall jpilot, so perhaps I will try it anyhow.
As mentioned Red Hat 7.2 came with pilot-link 0.9.5-8 and Gnome-PIM 1.2
In my efforts to work on this, I installed pilot-conduits and Gnome-pilot, both went in fine apparently. I also decided to upgrade Gnome-Pim to 1.4. During ./configure, if I recall correctly. there was a notice, (from memory at the moment, that it reported gnome-pilot was either not installed, or had problems, then at the end it reported that "gnome conduits: no".
My install order is, and is this correct?
1)pilot-link (already installed)
2)gnome-pilot
3)pilot-conduits
4)gnome-pim (upgraded to 1.4 it came with 1.2)

I won't have a chance to do anything further till at least tonight, or over the weekend, then I will take better notes and post here. Sean

On 2001.11.02 01:53 Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Hartnett wrote:

> rpm -q reports pilot-link-0.9.5-8

That should be ok, but just for fucks sake, try and grab
pilot-link-0.9.6-cvs from eskil.org/gnome-pilot/download or
the one that red carpet (ftp.ximian.com/somewhere) installs.

/dev/eskil