Re: to-do list doesn't get synced with the gnome-calendar conduit

Phil Gregory <pgregory hillmgt com> writes:

> Are there conduits for evolution yet?  I'm using it happily already, but I
> would be ecstatic if I could sync with it.

There have been conduits for a long while.  Last I used it, the
preview release was broken so they didn't work, though.  I suggest
asking on the evolution-list where the conduits are and whether they
work in the current preview.

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
If your mother knew what you're doing, she'd probably hang her head and cry.