Re: Time synchronisation

Oy...

>Would it be possible to have an option to sync the time either to or from
>the pilot?  (I sync with several computers, only one of which has NTP
>access.  It'd be nice to carry the proper time to the others via pilot.)

It would, with the caveat that gpilotd would either have to run as root,
or prompt for root password sometime during the sync (possibly it
could be done at the end to preserver the sync timing and crap).
It's a feature that I too want, so I should have it done soon.

In gnome-pilot-conduits I've just added the first useless pieces of
a conduit for excatly that, for even without ntp and because of laptop
apm, my pilot is definitely the authorative clock.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!