RE: Fix mal-conduit makefile in GNOME CVS

Le 04 Jul 2001 13:12:24 -0700, eskil olsen sol dk a écrit :
> Oy...
>
> >the following patch fixes mal-conduit Makefile generation in GNOME CVS.
> >Can I commit ?
>
> Nope, because since you're not running mal-conduit/configure,
> $(top_builddir)/$(top_srcdir) are wrong in the all the makefiles
> in mal-conduit/*.

Well, I removed AC_CONFIG_SUBDIR because there is no more
mal-conduit/configure (nor mal-conduit/configure.in) in CVS (you removed
it on July 3rd ...)

> And I already have a version here where mal-conduit isn't a selfcontained
> module anymore.
It seems your patches and mine are almost the same :))

Anyway, I'm happy to see this problem corrected..

Do you plan to release 0.6 version of gnome-pilot-conduits with
gnome-pilot 0.1.60 ? That would be a good idea...

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft