RE: memo conduit?

Oy...

>both of these programs would need some form of memo summary display
>management.  Presently both programs simply hide notes or pop all notes
>up.

Or you could just pop up all the notes on the palm onto the
desktop, that would probably earn you a chapter in books
on useability...

>If one had a lot of notes, you would need a feature that displayed a
>list of notes or possibly
>displayed some sort of tree of notes.  Of course, that sounds like a lot
>of work...

Writing a program that displays a tree is probably not that
hard (I wouldn't do it, it would require gtk prorgamming),
which could then be hooked up to the goats/gnotes/foo. This
manager program could then also maintain the small db
that is needed for the sync progress.

One good thing in this is, that if people use one of the
postit note programs, these notes would automagically be
reflected on the palm. I'm sure that someone would like
that.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!