Re: Errors trying to enable conduits to gnomecal and gnomecard

On Tue, 2001-08-21 at 21:42, Daniel Lyddy wrote:
> I wrote:
>
> > > Well, Evolution beats extinction so I will try installing/running that
> > > package.
> > >
> > > I will report the results of that to this list, for those of you who
> > > need closure.
> >

> To which JP Rosevear responded:
>
> > You currently have to compile evolution from source to do this.
>
> There's an RPM out for evolution-0.12, I take it there is something
> newer available?

There will be soon, but the tarball for 0.12 should be fine IIRC.  You
just need to enable pilot support.  There is information in the readme.
Hopefully pilot support will get into the packages soon.

-JP
JP Rosevear				jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.				http://www.ximian.com