Re: to-do list doesn't get synced with the gnome-calendar conduit

In a message dated: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:17:00 EST
Alan Shutko said:

>martin <euroibc solair1 inter nl net> writes:
>
>> No to-do list though.
>
>No todo conduit.
>
>That's fixed, iirc, with evolution, so once that comes out we can sync todos.

Does that mean we'll have to install Evolution?  I have no desire to go that
route.  I'm, for the most part, completely happy with gnome-cal, other than
the lack of to-do syncing.

Thanks,
--
Seeya,