Re: gnome-pilot,usb, and /proc

Wow.  Join the club, Are you compiling gnome-pilot with the usb visor
enable flag set to yes?  I really need to move my development from my
laptop to my desktop so I can access my findings easier.

PS. I will get a FAQ out the door.  If anyone feels inclined they can
email me a QA and I will start compiling it.  I think I am going to start
by reading over the archives and compile a list of questions with answers
if not just questions.  Then let the rest happen.  I don't own a pilot so
my main interest is a usb and visor.

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher