Re: Visor USB

We need to write a faq or a howto for this.  I ran into the same problem
and all the pieces to the puzzle exist on the net but I had to do a bunch
of random reading.  I will see what I can do.

Evan did you set up your usb filesystem?

http://www.linux-usb.org/FAQ.html#gs3

Did you recompile gnome-pilot with --enable-visor=usb?  The next release
from helix code should have this.

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher