Re: Loading conduit "XXX" failed
- From: Christian Pearce <pearcec PacketPushers com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr helixcode com>
- Cc: gnome-pilot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Loading conduit "XXX" failed
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:01:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hey while I have you here could you add --enable-visor-usb=yes to the
configure link the the spec file. Or notify the proper person or tell me
who to notify?
This is what I use ./configure --prefix=/usr
On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Christian Pearce wrote:
> > I was forced to recompile becuase of the need for visor support. At the
> > time I though helixcode didn't compile in visor support. I will have to
> > go back and check maybe they do. Can anyone confirm if they do?
> I don't believe so because helix is push 0.1.52 and the usb visor
> support wasn't included until 0.1.52.
> JP Rosevear jpr helixcode com
> Helix Code Inc. http://www.helixcode.com
> gnome-pilot-list mailing list
> gnome-pilot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev