Re: State of pilot-link

So where is the CVS for gnome-pilot? In particular, gnome-pilot-conduits?

I got a chance to go an grab the malsync conduit and try building it, but I
can't find the CVS. I don't see on sourceforge nor on anoncvs.gnome.org and
the link from the gnome-pilot page (http://gnome.jimpick.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb)
times out for me saying, "Host not found"...

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting