Re: conduit dev & mozilla

SlappinJoe <slapjoe@midsouth.rr.com> writes:

> I couldn't find any source to gnome-pim-conduits in the cvs tree,
> and I thought that might be a good place to start (with the
> gnomecard conduit).  Am I looking in the wrong place?

They're in the gnome-pim CVS tree.  (In general, if using rpms, you
can do rpm -qi gnome-pim-conduits, which will tell you what the source
RPM was, from which you can either guess the original source, or
install the SRPM and look directly.)

170 days, 12 hours, 59 minutes, 6 seconds till we run away.
"I am Holmes of Borg: Watson is irrelervant"