gnomecal problem

Hi Pilot folks,

I am having a problem getting gnome calendar to sync with my Palm Pilot
and I am hoping someone can help.

Here is my configuration:

RedHat Linux 6.1

updates from RedHat
gnome-core 1.0.54-2
gnome-pim 1.0.55-1

updates from gnome.org
pilot-link 0.9.3-1
gnome-pilot 0.1.48-2

My PalmPilot is a PP Pro with the standard 1MB RAM and PalmOS 2.0.5.

Backups of the PalmPilot work as does the memo conduit, so I know that
commumications are taking place, however nothing ever appears in my
calendar or address book.  Anyone with a similiar configuration?  Any
special tricks I should try?

Thanks in advance.

Jon
--
Jon Robinson / Lead Systems Admin / Information Technology Resource
Center