Re: gnome-pilot && keyspan usb pda adapter (usb -> serial port)

> Anyone here using gpilotd with the Keyspan USB PDA adapter? For some
> reason gpilotd waits on the port and then closes and return unable to
> bind to port when I hit the sync button.

	Is it configured to talk to ttyUSB{n} on your box? Works like a
champ here on my laptop with 2.2.16 and 2.4.0-test5-pre3. I have problems
with the calendar sync just stopping on the 4th record and timing out, but
that's another issue entirely (it's been that way for months now on my
devices)