PalmOS 3.3 problems?

	I had been using gnome-pilot with no problems, until I
installed the PalmOS 3.3 upgrade (BTW, my pilot got A LOT faster, I
really recommend it). Now, when I try to HotSync, it stops at the
"Identifying user" part. Then it gives me a "Warning: Unknown pilot -
no pilot matched ID 0. Use gnomecc to set pilot's ID".
	In gnomecc, I have ID = 30252, Username = Lobo and Pilot Name
= "My Pilot" (same settings that used to work). If I try to "get from
pilot", the Pilot stops at the "Identifying user" part, and ID gets
set to 0, Username to a lot of garbage I can't even paste here, and
Pilot Name keeps its setting.
	Anyone else experiencing this? Any hints on how to fix it?
Thanks, gnome-pilot is really great.

--
Daniel Serodio (lobo on irc)		|    /V\    www.linux.org