RE: DRAFTS in Makefile.am

Carlos Morgado writes:

 > DRAFTS got commented out of Makefile.am in cvs. Unfortunatly this breaks
 > actual making :)

Well actually it was never there before, and was recently added as
commented out value, which is how it should be for now, (it is for
building some of the experimental gob stuff eskil was doing in drafts
dir). I just tried it on freshn cvs and it compiles fine for me, only with
warning messages about DRAFTS variable but not actuall errors. What
errors do you get?

-Vadim