Re: MalSync 2.0.4 for gnome-pilot

> I've just finish merging malsync 2.0.4 into gnome-pilot-conduits and
> it works with both AvantGo 3.1 and AvantGo 3.3..

	Did you make any changes to the malsync source itself? We've made
some changes to the source that was on tomw.org, and will probably be
releasing an even newer version soon (it's hosted on my cvs).

	Incidentally, AvantSlow is moving to a different format for their
sync servers. They're moving to SyncML over the current malsync-style
format. It's still in spec phase, according to my "insiders".

	If you've got patches to malsync or libmal, please send them along
to me, so I can be sure to commit them to the tree (for libmal/malsync
devleopment that is).

	Thanks. I've been pondering an ORBit instance on a server which
would do malsync<=>SyncML translation transparently to the end client, but
I need more info to actuall come up with a design.

	More on that later.