gnome-pim-devel-1.1.5-0_helix_1
gnome-pim-conduits-1.1.5-0_helix_1

pilot-link-0.9.3-1_helix_2
pilot-link-devel-0.9.3-1_helix_2

gnome-pilot-conduits-0.3-1
gnome-pilot-devel-0.1.51-1
gnome-pilot-0.1.51-1

Problem 1 - calendar conduit:
I have the conduit set to "copy from pilot". When it hotsyncs, gnomecal
loads, but no appointments are copied from the palm. Could this be a
problem with my set up?

If I have appointments in gnomecal already, then, as expected, they are
removed, however the ones from the palm do not appear.

Problem 2 - backup conduit + calendar conduit:

Also if I enable the "backup" conduit and the "calendar" conduit then I
get a lot of errors when it trys to back up the palm e.g.:

the log gives:

GnomeCardConduit: Started
GnomeCardConduit: Ended
GnomeCalConduit: Started
GnomeCalConduit: Ended
backup: Making backup of ExpenseDB
backup: Backup of ExpenseDB failed!
backup: Making backup of MailDB
backup: Backup of MailDB failed!
backup: Making backup of MemoDB
backup: Backup of MemoDB failed!

This could be related to the above problem, I will happily send the output
from gpilotd if need be...

If you need any other information then I will happily supply it.

Crispin

*Windows leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to Linux*