Re: port speed resolved

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > Everybody grab latest CVS version, poke at it till you bleed, send me
 > complaints and lets get ready for version 0.1.45...

Ok, I commited some minor fixes and Alan's install-file update.

However, there seems to be major issue in manager.c that I'm too lazy
to figure out at this hour, and not being very familar with that code
doesn't help. I tried the "copy_from_pilot" state and get
coredumps. The cullprit is the following code in manager.c:

g_list_foreach(file_conduit_list,(GFunc)install_foreach,&pilot_socket);

install_foreach actually expects "GnomePilotInstallCarrier*", as
second argument. This same code is actually in a number of places in
manager.c It is not obvious to me how to fix this, as I don't know
where to get the carrier pointer from.

-Vadim