Re: Port speed?

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

I've added a HACKING file in gnome-pilot, with info on these subjects.

> should be the one in immediate directory. Eskil told me this couple of
> days ago [while admitting that he hasn't been allways following this
> exactly himself, but wants to try from now on. :)]

Yah, that Eskil guy isn't consistent. The horrors on having to use on
coding style at work and another at home. Since more people are beginning
to hack the project, I'm starting to stick to
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/.

/dev/eskil