Re: [PATCH] Re: undefined symbol xmlParseFile
- From: Eskil Heyn Olsen <deity dbc dk>
- To: Vadim Strizhevsky <vadim optonline net>
- cc: gnome pilot list <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: undefined symbol xmlParseFile
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:56:16 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:
> me a couple more days to familiriaze with gnome-pilot structure and
> code, and I'll start figure out where I can apply myself.
Feel free to ask questions, suggest improvements (there is some baaad
non-gnomish code in there, afterall, my first gnome project).
> is the best conduit for it. Don't you lose information going from
> Think-> Memos, there's no tree structure inherent. It wouldbe howerver
Well, the initial think file would be generated by the conduit, so I was
hoping for a solution where the xml file was marked with a maximum tree
depth, so Think would not allow deeper levels.
> PERFECT for BrainForest. Anyone use that? If we could reverse engineer
Nope, open source ?
] [Thread Prev