Re: More on releases

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > What about the gnomecard conduit ? That will go into the release as well ?
 > I'm cc'ing Vadim to check on its state.

I would guess so, since my message of its availability triggered that
thread in the first place :). And since I didn't hear any replies, I
guess it works perfectly for everyone :) So unless I hear any
bug-reports there's only one minor  problem that I know of and I'll
try to chase it down before the release. But it is useable as-is and
is good to go in.

 > gpilot list dudes; this means an upcomming gnome-pilot release, any thing
 > patches/bugs you want in/fixed ?

Will you get the chance to do the add_to_pilot/set_pilot_id fixes that
we discussed earlier?

-Vadim