Re: GnomeCard conduit in CVS

Even better would be in RPM format that is compatible with the October
Gnome release. I'd love to try the address book and Gnome Cal conduits,
but I don't have the experience to mix-n-match with rpm and source
packages for gnome.

Thanks,
Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott@pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24