Re: Kudos & questions

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, N. Richard Caldwell wrote:

> > Nor do I unfortunately, I only send mail from my pilot.
> Me too, but now and then I have a message I'd like to respond to later and it
> would be nice to be able to throw it in a "Pilot" folder and have it synced
> over.

The only time I fooled with transferring mail to my pilot, I used
.procmailrc to send certain messages to a folder, which was then
synchronized with the pilot. But I haven't done this in ages (1-2 years).

> > (btw, if you meet a Bob Waldstein in lucent, say hi.)
> I've seen his name around but he's in Murray Hill and I'm in Columbus, so we

Well, if he pops by, do say hi (Eskil from the ZIG meetings, the tall dane
with a Mohawk).

/dev/eskil