Re: avantgo

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Michael Katz-Hyman wrote:

> malsync is under the NPL, will this conflict with gnome-pilot?

NPL ? You mean MPL, unless there is Yet Another Bloody PL license.

I'm bold and dumb enough to publicly state, that I would feel no remorse,
pleasure, guilt or even a tickle between my toes in porting some xPL'ed
code to gnome-pilot which is basically GPL'ed.

And I would need serious convincing to pull such code out again.

Of course if somebody began using gnome-pilot in a commercial product I
would fetch my longship and begin a campaign of plunder, killing and other
bad-attidude in their silly little land.

/dev/eskil