Sync logic corrections

Oy...

Happy to announce that I've found (and corrected) a bug in the sync logic
regarding case 5 and 10 (and possibly other cases).

Case 5 is when you delete the pilot record and modify the local record
Case 10 is when both are modified.

In case 10, the previous result was loss of the pilots modifications, now,
it switches the records and writes a cryptic message i the hotsync log
where no one will ever see it (yeah I know, dialog windows...)

Also beefed the gnomecal conduit with a compare method, so you people with
CVS gnome-pilots and gnome-pims, go poke.

/dev/eskil