Re: 0.1.43

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > Thats it. I'm going back to my bed now...

I hope you sleeping soundly, I figured as one singer said: "I'll sleep
when I'm dead" :-)

So I did a couple of minute sanity fixes to manager.c, slow_sync and
the first_sync_type should really work now. This can close #3033 and #3042.

Also I've added secret record support to memo_file conduit, using
undocumented (Eskil: hint,hint) "db_open_mode" data on the conduit.  The
GUI could probably be a bit better, but that's for later.

Oh and that new transparent pixmap and colors are cool!
And I think #3133 is gone too.

Out for now.
-Vadim

PS. I'll be away in London till November 13th, so I won't be able to
do anything till then, but I'll be checking mail...