Re: Transparent panel icons

Eskil Heyn Olsen <deity@dbc.dk> writes:

> I've committed the patch, but either there some real persistent image
> caching going on, or it doesnt work, since my applet is surrounded by that
> beautiful grey box we all love.

I've just tried it on a bunch of themes, and although on some it has
some sort of button background, it isn't grey.  (And on normal themes
like Forest Green, there's no noticable box at all).  I can look into
seeing what's required to get rid of that, but on the themes I've
tried it actually looks OK.

Are you sure you're using the new pixmaps I mailed in?  They don't
appear to be in (anon)cvs yet, and you're _not_ going to get
transparency with the old ones.

You teach best what you most need to learn.