Newbie

Hi Steven,

This list seems dead to me, although I was hoping otherwise. I joined
it a month ago and this is the first message in that time. Even
archives are almost baren since the New Years'. I don't know but seems
to me like "gnome-pilot" effort is dead or at least stalled. Very
unfortunate. I was looking forward to connecting gnome's programs with
the pilot. For now I'm using PilotManager (which is in perl). It works
fine and there are some standalone programs with it that allow you to
display addresses and todos but I was yet unable to connect it somehow
with Gnome calendar or GnomeCard.

I just hope there's someone else on this list to answer this message
and refute my assumption of its' deadness.

-Vadim