gnome pilot bugs...

Oy...

Even though my monitor has crashed, I continue, I just make a 15km bike
hike to get to work where my trusty old 21" monochrome Eizo monitor awaits
me...

Anyways, I currently hacking lib-conduit-mgmt so we can get nice capplets
for conduits etc. I've also tried to make the gpilotd/gpilotdcapplet
interaction more usefull for new installs, so except for the conduits0
file, it should now be easier (note: easier, not easy) on a new system,
tried it on a fresh Mandrake 6.0.

The syntax of conduits0 has changed, heres a sample
(~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/conduits0)

[General]
conduits=backup file

[backup]
filename=/opt/gnome/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libbackup_conduit.so
sync_type=custom

[file]
filename=/opt/gnome/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libfile_conduit.so
sync_type=custom

note that I use /opt/gnome, change to /use/local or whatever you use.

Also, I've figured out the bug system at bugs.gnome.org (so despite any
images you might have seen, the hair is _not_ due to rotting brain), so
feel free to use it.

Also, I lost some email last thursday (one norwegians mail got nuked,
perhaps more), so if you sent any stuff before thursdag, it's dead Jim,
please retry.

/dev/eskil