Re: Calender Oddity

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Charles R. Tersteeg wrote:

> 1.  When I set up a reoccuring appointment to end after a # of days,
> it's fine in the Calender but not does not up in the Pilot as it is
> not an Option to do recurring appointments Pilot Professional that
> way.

Yes, the "end after x recurrences" is not supported by the pilot. I can
add support by calculating the end date and setting that, but when syncing
back to the pilot (eg. if the record changed on the pilot), that
recurrence info is lost, or rather, an end-on-date is inserted.

> 2.  I can set them up in Calender to end after a certain date but
> they do not end correctly in the Calender, they are a day late and
> these same appointments are right when I look at my Pilot.

Uh, you lost my. I understand this as :

You make a gnomecal entry that ends on date D.
Gnomecal displays the entry incorrectly.
The pilot displays it correctly.

Is that what is happening ?

/dev/eskil