Congrtulations and thank you

Thank you for this wonderful piece of software.  I'm very happy with the
integration with gnome-pim.  I have a question however... Is anyone
working on support for events with no time in gnomecal?  Right now an
event without an assigned time is treated as a full day event and messes
with the formats of the calender.

regards...

Zac
--
Zac Sprackett                                            telephone 905.629.4442
Senior Systems Engineer                                   cellular 416.991.9666