Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: MAL conduit as RPM
- From: Eskil Heyn Olsen <deity dbc dk>
- To: Erik Bågfors <bagfors pdc kth se>
- cc: gnome pilot list <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: MAL conduit as RPM
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:43:55 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Erik Bågfors wrote:
> > I'll be releasing a gnome-pim 1.1.2 today, and placing RPM's somewhere
> > (yes, they are already built :) ).
> I found them :)
Damn, must do a better job of hiding them next time, much fewer bug
reports when people cant get the rpms...
> seagull# rpm -Uvh gnome-pim-devel-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm
> error: failed dependencies:
> gnome-pim = 1.1.2 is needed by gnome-pim-devel-1.1.2
Hmm, they worked fine for me here. Altough I often get that error (eg.
sawmill last night). I often end up rpm -e'ing stuff and then rpm -i.
> user deity does not exist - using root
> opps :)
] [Thread Prev