Re: MergeToRemote, etc in memo-conduit

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Michael Fulbright wrote:

> memo_conduit.h:41: warning: embedded `\0' in format

I'm getting rid of the worst batch of warnings right now.

> memo_conduit.c:175: `MergeToRemote' undeclared (first use this function)

This a a new method in libpisock. I think I checked it in, so you should
get it by updated pilot-link, but right now I can't get in touch with the
cvs server, so I can't verify, nor commit the changes to the conduits.

But I'll try again in about 5-6 hours.

eskil