Re: Compilation problems against RH50 ?

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> Oy...
>
> I found the culprit, apparently the #define XOPEN_SOURCE at the beginning
> of gpilotd.c causes u_long to be undefined under RH50 (you go trace
> features.h youself).
>
> So I'll at least remove it for my work, but I think I'll let Manish decide
> what to do about it in the long run.
>
> eskil
> ---

_XOPEN_SOURCE is at the top of gpilotd.c so that we get a prototype for
crypt.  I think that this is a problem with RH5.0.  Any known work
arounds?

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown