Re: Compilation problems against RH50 ?
- From: Manish Vachharajani <mvachhar vger rutgers edu>
- To: Eskil Heyn Olsen <deity trinity dbc bib dk>
- cc: gnome-pilot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Compilation problems against RH50 ?
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:38:31 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
> I found the culprit, apparently the #define XOPEN_SOURCE at the beginning
> of gpilotd.c causes u_long to be undefined under RH50 (you go trace
> features.h youself).
> So I'll at least remove it for my work, but I think I'll let Manish decide
> what to do about it in the long run.
_XOPEN_SOURCE is at the top of gpilotd.c so that we get a prototype for
crypt. I think that this is a problem with RH5.0. Any known work
Manish Vachharajani Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<firstname.lastname@example.org> your expensive computer
to a simple stone - Unknown
] [Thread Prev